Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Arte Y Pico Award
Carolyn was gracious enough to nominate me for this award awhile back. I was in a bad time of my life right around then. Everything centered around keeping my family normal while my sister was rapidly deteriorating. I was remiss about getting around to doing this. Nevertheless, I am honored that someone would nominate me. It is a great feeling to know that what I babble on about is useful and interesting to other people. Thank you!!!
There are 5 rules attached to this and they are:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language. 2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/
5) To show these rules.
Okay, here it goes:
1. Robin Beam - http://www.pearlesq.blogspot.com/ She is forever sharing what she does with others. She is very generous with sharing how she does something.
2. Trish Bee - http://www.trishbee.co.uk/ - She is a girl after my own heart. She is a fellow technique junkie with an attitude.
3. Suze Weinberg - http://suzeweinberg.typepad.com/ She is very fun. She always posts interesting things in her newsletter and is very generous with time. It is about time she started blogging.
4. Cate Prato - http://vintagecate.typepad.com/a_charmed_life/ - Frankly, a lot of her posts makes me hungry! I love that she blogs about other things besides art.
5. Judy in Australia (Red Velvet) -http://redvelvetcreations.blogspot.com/ - Everything in her blog is so personal. Her artwork is so tremendous. It is so full of meaning.
Thank you for the award!