Saturday, September 11, 2004

Got my first deco back!

I am doing a happy dance today. I just got back my very first deco! I have sent out countless decos ever since this one. So far, none has returned. The deco is vintage themed. The work in it is just so wonderful. I love doing decos. I love the immediate gratification that I get from creating it. It does not take long to create one. I make mine only 4-8 pages. They come back a lot faster than actual ABs - which can take months. I love what people can do on such a small canvas. I think decos are more fun than ATCs. ATCs are just a little small for me. Decos lets me create whatever one thing is on my mind at that exact moment. I don't have to think about filling a whole book up with ideas and thoughts. It just all goes on one page. Well, I have to go now and get ready for my first AB-Chicagoland Area meeting with my group. I can't wait to meet everyone and to see what they have done with their altered art.

No comments: