Friday, October 08, 2004

Serendipity sheet


Whole sheet of squares Posted by Hello I started with the edges first. Covered those up with various strips and then filled in the middle. I found that thin long strips work best on top. I then just starting putting scraps on the card stock in different directions and doing a mod podge collage. I then put on some picture scraps. I also tore up parts of pictures and put them in different places. I really like contrasting and bright pieces. I finished it off with some long, thin strips across large sections of the sheet. I also liked using scrap tissue and asian themed paper. I then took a gold krylon pen and put squiggles and dots all over. I stamped images with black StazOn. I then took gold embossing powder and embossed harlequin diamonds all over. I tried the embossing with other colors but gold turned out to look the best. This was very fun and did not take long.

No comments: