Saturday, January 29, 2005


I did this canvas early one morning when I was feeling particulary crappy. Hands hurting from arthritis. Heavy weightlifting has taken its toll on my fingers. I wake up a lot during the night now with heartburn and pain from IBS. Having my second child intensified my stomach problems. My stomach felt like there were nuts and bolts in there. There is never enough time to do the things I want to do. The numbers are about how long division is killing me at school. My class is not getting it. The letters are about reading skills and guided reading. Can't do it all! The honeycomb-like background done with punchinella. Circles done with lids using white gesso and transparent red oxide. Body is a piece of metal covered with red tranparent oxide. Arms and hat are serendipity squares. Posted by Hello

No comments: