Sunday, February 13, 2005
I started out doing one thing and ended up doing something entirely different. I was experimenting with textured backgrounds. Did not work every well cause I think the background paint was not thick enough. The textured background came out okay only in a couple of places. You can see a little bit by their legs. I ended up playing with some Golden's Fluid Acrylics and Zettiology stamps. The dress., Be Yourself background, and wings are made from serendipity squares from a swap. Washers from the hardware store. This is also a beeswax collage. Did not use any beeswax texture this time though.