Monday, May 16, 2005


Here is the full sheet for serendipity squares. Similar to crazy page? I just use a 12x12 sheet of card stock. This one had an orange background with writing on it. You can see it along the edges. I just took pieces of scrap and glued them down with Sobo glue. I added in a little texture with punchinella and some textured paper, tissue paper, and napkins. I then added in some eyes in different spots. Let dry completely. I then use a gold paint pen and just did swirlys and wrote nonsense words all over it. Let dry. I then used a couple of stamps with black ink. You can also emboss on this - a lot of people do that. I am doing this with my Stamping/Art Club today after school. The last thing I need is for some students to burn themselves on the heat gun or to have embossing powder all over. You should see how shiny my room is after we use glitter. Some people also glue down swatches of fabric and put stickers on it. Let dry completely and then cut to whatever size you want. Examples of use with ATCs right under this one. Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cool page! I really like it! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the depth of these pieces. Layer after layer really provides so much visual interest ... draws me right in ... trying to find each of the layers you refer to. it's great.

Kat said...

This looks like so much fun. I googled zetti after seeing reference to it somewhere else and your blog came up - certainly worth the visit - thanks for sharing.