Friday, January 27, 2006



The theme of this exhibit is"What's Love Got to Do with It?". I had found a technique for a background that I wanted to try. I actually did several variations of this background at one time. The top left piece has two hearts and part of a matchbox ATC that I did after a DeMeng workshop. The left heart is made from a metal sheet. Heart on the right done UTEE and Pearl EX. I had a great time playing with the background. It came out pretty good. I spent quite a bit of time placing focal images to see which one worked best. This is going to be a juried exhibition. Keep your striped toes and long fingers crossed for me.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I love the shimmery colors and crumpled layers. Neat pieces.

Divine Synchrondipity said...

Very nice. I wish I could get a really close look at the central images in the first two pieces.

I think the third one works for me because I like the deep almost viscous red against the gold, and I've got a better grasp of the center image, which I think works really well.

Again, very nice. And good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I love the colors and the texture of this piece!

Esmeralda