Saturday, September 30, 2006

Latest postcards

The top 4 are postcard sized. The bottom one is 5x7. I am being a last-minute Betty and doing my collage postcards for the monthly Collage Explorations Swap. The back was a page from an old dictionary. I put on a few different background paper scraps. I used the faux rusted iron pieces, too. The little doodles around the border (bottom one) was done with a white Sharpie paint pen. It was a little too bright, so I used a dabber over it to mute it a little. All the paint used for the frames and backgrounds were done with Ranger dabbers. I did use a little Yellow iron oxide fluid acrylic. Texture stamps used were from Junkitz. Love those! Got those from Collage focal images from various sources. You can email me or comment if you really want to know. I am severely happy with the bottom one. Think I will keep that one instead of selling it.

1 comment:

Esmeralda said...

These Altered Cab cards are awesome! You always come up with your own unique way of doing the latest art technique everyone else is doing. This is why I love to view your art!