Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My matchbook ATC won most original!!!

These ATCs are the ones that I submitted to the House of Cards Exhibit. I was very surprised when I got the email that my matchbook one won most original! There are over 4000 ATCs on display. It did not sink in for awhile. How cool is that?! Here is the link to the website: http://www.europeanpapers.com . They should have the exhibit up on their website in the near future. If you are in the Columbus, Ohio, area, then you will have to stop in and take a look. The matchbook ATC is the one on the right - second row.

It is ironic that my ATCs have been doing so well. I have stopped doing them for awhile now. Some are going to be in a book next spring and one won an award! BTW, this is one of my original ones that I did right after a Michael DeMeng workshop last year. Funny where your inspiration leads you. Thanks, Michael!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Hooray!!!! Congratulations on your win. You really got going and made those matchbooks your own.
Sandy