Friday, December 29, 2006

Wax paper printing



Click on the Title to get to the instructions on how to do this. You can click on the picts for a larger view.

This is my new fun background technique. I really like this one because it comes out so different each time. I love the richness of the colors. My favorite one is the one with the big hearts. I am groovin on the shapes. The brown handmade paper and text was put on before I did the wax paper printing. The squiggle, hearts, and number 13 were put on afterwards. I edged the collage image borders with burnt umber paint so it blended into the background more. I like the other one, but I liked it more once I put a little Zetti into it. The women themselves needed something. Hats and new eyes will do it for me every time.

Have a very creative New Year all! Belinda

No comments: