Saturday, April 28, 2007
I decided that I needed to do something with the background papers I made last week. They are still hanging in my 3rd bathroom. The brown background sheet behind the focal image is from the Raw Art paper swap. I have already started to use them. The image is glued onto a chipboard square. I got a bunch of them from the Quilting Arts booth. They are 1.5x1.5". I used my trusty crop-a-dile and set two eyelets for hanging. I used the crop-a-dile to punch holes into the chipboard and then used some brads to attach to the background. Done and done. I did not feel that I needed any more embellishment. It would just detract from the background. I have been finding that I like my backgrounds more and more. I am trying to not add to much to it to cover it up. I am matching up focal images to my backgrounds instead of the other way around.