Saturday, August 18, 2007

Comment about my sloppy metal work

This is directed at the person who commented about my metal embossed journal.

I did not see what your journal looked like, so I cannot comment on how your metal embossing looks. If you don't like what I post in my blog, then don't read it. I don't need your negativity. I choose not be be perfect so that every line is straight. I don't take a workshop to copy what the instructor has done. I take it so I can put my own interpretation into it. I do it how I want to do it and not how YOU might expect it to be done. I do the art for me and not for your approval. So you know where you can put your "sloppy". I am sure that your artwork is "perfect". I hope that you are not a teacher.

1 comment:

Aileen said...

BRAVO! Well said Belinda!