Sunday, October 28, 2007

Jewelry tools series

ART group is having a discussion about jewelry tools. I am putting the ones I have on my blog. I have several posts that follow. I need to stop now and feed my kids and do other things. I will do more as the week progresses. I will do pliers, hammers, Dremel tools and attachments, sheet metal, stuff for rings, bracelets, basic wire wrapping, and anything else I can think of. I will do it when I think of it and when I have time. My suggestion to you is to check back periodically the next couple of weeks or to subscribe to my blog. You can subscribe at the bottom of my blog page. You can always unsub at a later date. It is very easy to subscribe and you will get an email every time I update my blog. Be well and Happy Halloween (if you celebrate).

1 comment:

Inka said...

Thank you so much for doing this! I will be watching your blog for further updates on the tools as well as the wonderful art, you do! I love the way you explain each technique you try and your product critiques will save me a lot of money too!
Inka