Saturday, November 10, 2007

Dremel - tools and attachments - jewelry tool series





The first pict is the driver - it is basically a screw driver. I like it because it is easy to use. I don't have one but hope I will get one soon.
The second one is their glue gun. I like this one a lot because it has a light trigger. I cannot always squeeze the cheapie glue gun triggers with my arthritis.
The third one is their workstation. It would be the equivalent of a drill press. I have two of these. It is not the easiest to put together. I will have to do a video on how to do it. Once you get it set up though, it is great. Your Dremel tool is stationary on the work station. You lower it to drill something. It is so easy! I used it on dominoes at CHA. People loved it. You can put a piece of cardboard or mat board on the work station so smaller pieces will not fall through.
The last thing is the multi-vise. It will clamp onto your table. The bottom piece is removable so you can just hold onto the vise part and use your other hand for something else. I use it a lot with keys. When I cut them, I use one hand and hold it with the multi-vise and I have the Dremel tool in my other hand. It was also good for cutting smaller pieces of the yardsticks.
Let me know if you have any questions in the comment section. You can get Dremel stuff at any hardware store. I would try Walmart and Menards first - pricing more competitive.

No comments: