Thursday, March 06, 2008

And I score!


I was at the Office Max in Fox Valley Mall last night getting pencils and bulldog clips. Yes, I got the pencils and bull dog clips. I found small ones 8/pack for $.60 a pack on clearance! I bought several packs. There are still plenty left. I also roamed around and found this packing paper that I have been searching for forever and a day. It is great as part of the background or even as the focal point. It holds paint really well. I love the honeycomb design. It is made by duckproducts and the label said Green Paper. Sorry, not sharing this packing paper. I am hoarding it for my own art. It was a good evening. I have to get samples done for Dremel but did not get that far. I ended up falling asleep as soon as I hit the couch. I had slept only 2 hours the night before. My son had to go to the emergency room with my dh. I was up worrying. My son is okay, but mom suffered for it.

No comments: