Friday, April 18, 2008

Ladies from Quilting Arts



These are all the very friendly and energetic women who ran the booth, organized the quilt displays, ran the make 'n takes, scheduled the Open Studios, and ate food on the run! The top pict is of Helen and me. She is one of the editors. Bottom pict, from left to right, is Helen, Barbara, Pokey, and then me. They could not have been nicer to me. I am very fortunate to have been part of this. Thanks so much, ladies, and Quilting Arts!
I think that I am finally recovering from the event. I was exhausted after each day but was very happy about everything. I got to walk around and meet people. I saw lots of fabric that I could have bought but decided to hold onto my money. I got a set of luggage at the end that has the most fantabulous raised design on there. It was a must-have for metal embossing! It is a yucky pink shade but I figure that I can paint over that. I did nothing but mom stuff after school on Monday and Tuesday afterwards - like make dinner and shuttle them around for tumbling and soccer practice. After that, I practically fell asleep on the couch until it was time to get up for school. That is very unusual for me. Most of you know that I do most of my artwork after my kids are asleep.

1 comment:

eclectic works said...

Your hair looks great on you that length Belinda! :)

Esmeralda