Sunday, April 27, 2008

Last of Charm Kits on Etsy

This will be your last chance for awhile to get one of my ball chain charm bracelet kits. They go very fast! I have put up a couple of 2 bracelet kits, a mega kit, and a DIY kit. Most of my charm/findings/beads/found object supply is now depleted. Besides, I am so tired of looking at charm stuff. I just cleaned it up so I could put my laptop back on the table. On to art quilting, resin, and mosaics.

These kits are great if you are just starting out with making charms, I have most everything in there except for the pliers. I also included a DIY kit with a bunch of stuff in there that you can assemble into your own charms. You just need tools, wire, and jump rings for the DIY kit. There are great findings in each kit. The kit is also great for the mixed media artist. You can use the extra stuff for projects.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=74651 My Etsy Store.

Thanks for looking and supporting a fellow artist.

No comments: