Sunday, July 20, 2008

Claudine Hellmuth's new line of paints - CHA

I wish that I had had the time to go to all the mixed media booths and see what they had to offer. Ranger's huge-o booth was always very busy. I only had time to stop by and say hi to Suze Weinberg. Claudine Hellmuth has a new line of acrylic paints out. I will need to try them. The colors are brighter than I am used to using. That could be a challenge for me. I said that I would never use flowers and what am I working a lot with nowadays? I like the idea of the sticky-back canvas. I can see a lot of layering opportunites there. I will be sure to try them out when they come out. I will look for techniques and maybe a YouTube or Ranger video. I am sure the Rangerinklink Yahoo group will have a lot on this line.

http://rangerink.com/products/artists/Claudine_Hellmuth.htm


If you had the chance to try it at CHA, then drop me a comment. I would love to hear about it.

No comments: