Sunday, August 31, 2008

More Lego picts






Here are the remaining picts from my iPhone. There is also a pict of my adorable children. They are quite adorable when separated. They are completely different children when I have them alone - without each other. At times, they play so nicely together and do rotten things together. The majority of the time, they fight and pick on each other. I hear that extends into adulthood. I never experienced that since my sister and I were 8 years apart. I was too busy taking care of her to fight with her. We did not often argue as adults either. Yeah, I did get pissy when we did fight though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belinda-There is hope...my siblings and I (4 of us total) used to fight like cats & dogs when we were kids...and now we get along great!...maybe we got most of it out of our systems...anyway, I agree, your kids are adorable!
Dianne