Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mosaic Example

Click on the pict if you want a larger view.

Ask for an example and you shall receive TWO! I did these two last nite after the wedding. We just started. We are just collecting supplies. We are not this far yet. Some people just wanted to see an example - probably to get their juices flowing.


Notice in my circular example that it is not perfect. The spacing is not symmetrical. The idea is to have fun. I had no idea what I was going to do. I did not preplanning. I just started putting down small pieces of stuff.

With the square, I just used some leftover inchie backgrounds. Both backings used were lighter chipboard that I got from place where I get my ATC backs. I just traced out a circle and cut it out using very sharp scissors.

We will start playing in the MM Art Friends group tomorrow.

1 comment:

Elizabeth in NM said...

Oooh, I love the circular one. Actually, they are both cool. Guess I'd better get my stuff together...been dying to use my collection of shark's teeth...I'll see what I can come up with. Thanks for the inspiration!
--Elizabeth