Friday, August 22, 2008

Swivel Stacker


I am trying to organize and get rid of stuff I don't use. This is the Creative Options swivel stacker. I put some of my beads and all of my seed beads in this. What I like about it is that it has a well (small circular indentations in the bottom of the swivel part) for the containers so the containers don't tip out when I am carrying it to another room. My art space is a 2nd floor loft. I often go downstairs to work while watching TV with the kids or in my bedroom to watch TV away from my kids.

Creative Options has the best organizing stuff and totes. I use one of their totes every year as my school tote. Yeah, I could use the same one year after year but I like a new one to start off every school year.

http://creativeoptionscrafts.com/ Link to their website. You can find a lot of their stuff at Joann's, Target, and Archivers.

No comments: