Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wedding tonight

I just got home a couple of hours ago from Olga's and Juan's wedding. Olga was a first year teacher last year. I was the mentoring facilitator for my building. She is a real sweetheart and a great teacher. She really cares about her kids and what she does in her classroom. I was invited to her very beautiful and very elaborate wedding. It was full of little details. They had a slide show of picts with Olga, Juan, and their daughter, Haley. Haley is really a cutie! She is about Samantha's age. The colors were chocolate and pink. They had a little video after dinner. They had a huge spread of dessert goodies and served snackies before dinner was served. They had all the different spoons and forks for the courses (yes, I remembered to work my way in from the outside of the silverware). I sat with other teachers from my school. It was pretty fun. I got to see a side of people that I normally do not see outside of school.

Olga and the other teachers probably do not read my blog. Congratulations, anyway! I wish you and your family the best of luck, happiness, and good health for many years to come. Have fun in Cabo!!! Gus, be on time!

No comments: