Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Zack and his monster - Volkner




Not sure what my son named him. Not even sure if I can spell it. I did this on Sunday with him. He designed it, cut stuf out, and I sewed it. It turned out really cute. He drew it on paper and then made it bigger on a piece of construction paper. I pinned it to the felt and cut out the pattern. He cut out the body parts so I could sew them out. I just did a zigzag stitch all the way around. I stuffed it and then sewed the opening closed. Took longer to sew the body parts on than anything else. He is pretty happy with it. Since I blogged about his sister, Zachary needed to be on my blog as well. The bottom pict is of the booglie with stuff sewn on but not sewn together and stuffed yet. Booglies #2

4 comments:

Evelyn S. said...

I thought I left a comment when you posted about your daughter's monster, but I can't see it. You're a good mom...both of the creations you and your kids have come up with are just great!

Sandy said...

Great monster! Zack did a fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

Your son is so cute. I love his monster.

Anonymous said...

awesome I love it