Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Swaps open in my Yahoo group

There is one Yahoo group that I am still active in and run with Judy Matheny. It is called Mixed Media Art Friends. Here is the link:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mmartfriends/


It is also on the right side of my blog.


I don't host swaps that much any more. Time and other issues. I am hosting a technique fat book page swap though. We are swapping pages only of different techniques. Sign-ups are until Sunday. You have until February to do the pages. There are not a lot of people in the swap, so the number of pages will not be hard to do.


The other swap that I am coordinating is a Spring Flowers Book Swap - you have the choice of paper or fabric backing. You get a partner and you mail the books directly to each other. My only involvement is doing the sign-ups and matching up people. Sign-ups end next Monday, 12/1, and you don't have to mail until end of February.


If you want to play in either swap, then join MM Art Friends. The details are in the File section. Email me if you have any questions.

No comments: