Thursday, January 15, 2009

Charms, Charms, Charms

















I hope the above charm bracelets will inspire you to create some charms and charm bracelets of your own. Click on the picts for a larger view.

It is freezing here in the Midwest. I mean literally freezing. I have been home really sick the last couple of days. I haven't even gone out of the house. I guess that's not a bad thing. The cold is not a good thing for my asthma. I am about to host a charm swap in anticipation of the upcoming charm swap that Cloth Paper Scissors is holding. You can get all the details in their latest Jan/Feb issue. The due date is in April. I figure people can do my swap as a warm-up and send in their charms to CPS. I don't know if I am doing individual charms or charm bracelets yet. Yes, I also have a sale going with skybluepink.com. No, I don't get anything from it. No, nothing at all. I am just trying to give artists a break in this crummy economy. Details will be coming soon. I am waiting to hear from the people in my group if they want to do individual charms or make charm bracelets to swap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never done charms...but YOU inspire me SO here....I am hard pressed to pick the one that speaks to me the most...Perhaps the pencil one because of the artist in me...but the button and quilted inches is FABULOUS....I need to break out of my comfort zone!! LOL...
Thank you so much for sharing!! This are WONDERFUL...WONDERFUL...WONDERFUL!

Ginny Gaskill said...

I like the charms a lot. Especially the ones in the first picture. The little drawings on what I guess is wood (maybe scrabble pieces). Where do you do your charm exchanges? I would love to be involved if it is possible.