Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Open Studios at the International Quilt Festival

http://quiltingarts.com/cpsmag/MIU2009.html

April 17, 18, and 19

I will be there all three days! I don't know the times yet that I will at the Quilting Arts booth area. I will post that when I find out. Hopefully, I will be teaching a workshop or two as well. Come by and say "Hi!" to me. I still might have an ATC or two to trade.

I will be there walking around or by the Creative Options booth. I will post their booth number when I find out what it is. You will have to come by and see their great organizational stuff.

1 comment:

Marrianna said...

Just read my CPS Embellishments email and your great article for making the small beaded charms and a charm bracelet. Congratulations on another wonderful article being published. Your next step will be a book. WooHoo! See you at AU in August.
Marrianna