Monday, May 25, 2009

Life Update

I know that I have not been posting like I usually do. I have been super busy with life in general. I have been taking a grad class one night a week all year. It has been taking a lot more of my time than I thought it would be. I don't get a break fromy my grad class until 7/22. I will be taking two of them once my regular school year ends in two weeks. I have 8 more school days + 1 hour until the end of school. I have also been busy helping to moderate the Quilting Arts forum.

I didn't say that I have not had a little time to play. I have been playing with Kandi Corp Wax Stylus. Will be writing that up and taking some picts later on tonight as soon as I get my paper written up. I also made some hot glue stamps on plexiglas. I got that idea from Melly Testa's new book: Inspired to Quilt.

Weather sucked here today. It was windy and cloudy. It was otherwise beautiful all weekend. Sam is feeling better today, thanks to everyone who emailed me asking about her. Yes, I lost some beauty sleep taking care of her in the middle of the night this week. That's about it for my life. Back to my paper.

No comments: