Sunday, May 02, 2010

Coffee Break Design Stencils












These are fantastic stencils from Coffee Break Design. No, you can't order via internet. You can do it by mail or by fax. You can click on the pict and then print off the order form. The directions are on the pict themselves. If you want, you can email me and I can send you the .pdf. I used these stencils and the ones from ilovetocreate.com for my graffitti fabric/totes workshops. I have been a customer for years. These stencils last a long time. Tip: Keep the inside to use as a mask. Just be careful when taking the stencil apart. I have been using Microglaze for a long time now to extend the longevity of my stencils.
Just thought I would pass it along since quite a few people have asked me the source of these stencils.

No comments: