Wednesday, November 16, 2005


Here is what the dryer sheets look like after I took the heat gun to it. I saved used dryer sheets for awhile now. I also just dumped some in with my dirty load and then dried them with the rest of the laundry. I took a heat gun, old box, and foil. Lined a box with foil. I tried to do it in my first floor bathroom with exhaust on and garage door open. It started to smoke something fierce! Did not want my smoke alarm to go off, so I moved it to the garage. It worked out great. I just laid some sheets down, kinda flat in the box and then just put another layer on top of it. Kinda crumpled. Heated the sides first. Heat the sides going in so it bunches towards the middle. I then heated up the middle until I got the texture I wanted. This is what I ended up with. Yes, I did scorch it a little.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: