Monday, February 20, 2006

Egyptology Deco for deco RR




I am doing a deco RR in one of my groups. I am not very active in this group but want to participate more than I have been. So, I thought that a deco RR would be a good way to do it. It is not a huge commitment that let's me see firsthand the awesome art this group creates. I have been doing a lot of stuff on Egypt at school. This subject really speaks to me. That and cemetery stuff. I especially love cemetery angels. I don't know what it is but that kind of stuff always spoke to me - even as a child. I loved to watch old fashioned horror movies, make the monster models, and read the monster type comics. Photoshop makes it possible for me to manipulate cemetery stuff in a way that really looks cool to me (and probably to me only). Thanks to everyone who sent me cemetery pics. Maybe that is why I love CSI so much and read up on forensic mysteries and things of that nature.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Mmmm, I love archeological and forestic type subjects, must have an inner scientist in there somewhere!

I felt the urge to tell you how much I enjoyed reading your blog.

Kari x

Contessa Kris said...

I wanted to tell you I love all your altered projects. I see you are a lover of hats and wings as well! I posted a link to your site on my blog so others may experience your talent! Thanks for posting your work!