Friday, August 17, 2007

Announcing Artist of the Week!

Starting this weekend, I will have a different artist every week featured on my blog. It will be in interview format. This is how it will work...If you are interested in being artist of the week, then email me at crazyartgirl@sbcglobal.net with "artist of the week" in the subject line. I will send you a reply email with some questions. You will send it back to me with your answers and 3 picts (max) of artwork that speaks to you. I will pick someone every week to be on my blog. You won't know who it is. I will most likely do it on Sundays.


Why am I doing this? I have been thinking about it for awhile. I have student of the month at school. I also do students of the week in my classroom. Not everyone can be student of the month. The problem is that all my kids are special. Every student gets to be student of the week at least twice during the year. They get a little treat that week. They also get to pass out all my papers and to run all my errands. Everyone needs a little recognition. Besides, what better way to see other people's artwork and to see what other people are doing? I will definitely love seeing everyone's answers to my questions. I love to see other people's artwork. Ya don't know how much I glean from other people. I learn as much from you as you may learn from me.


Do you want to be special for just one week? Granted, I am not Somerset Studio or Cloth Paper Scissors, but there will be a lot of artists who will see your artwork and interview.

No comments: