Friday, August 17, 2007

No, I don't know it all

I don't know everything about art. That is why I surf the net and browse through art books. I try to share what I learn. I don't pretend to know it all. I do make mistakes. I don't need people yelling at me because of my mistakes or other people pointing them out. I just pointed out that I make mistakes and that they happen. Some people have to have everything perfect. There are always more than one side to any story. My perspective may be different. BTW, I apologized to the person who made the hole because she tried the technique. I just wanted her to know that I had done it as well and it can be fixed. It's over. I don't need another drama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog & appreciate the fact that you are so willing to share. I have had some of the same experiences & it's nice to know that I'm not alone.

Keep creating & don't let them get to you!