Sunday, August 26, 2007

Back to school

I officially am back to school tomorrow. It is too soon for me. Summer just flew by. I did not have enough time with my kids. It was a rather good summer though. I got to be the Dremel artist at CHA. I also got to attend my first Art Unraveled in Arizona. I have been in school mode for the last week or so. Not much art getting done right now except something drying on my floor as a model for my first writing assignment. I am excited about the new batch of kids coming in. That is the one thing I really like about teaching. I get a new set of students every year. Things change yearly for me. When I walk in the door tomorrow, I will be a tenured teacher. Yes, that will feel good. Some school districts have already started. My son goes back on Wednesday and my daughter goes back to preschool after Labor Day. Busy days ahead. Even if I don't get a lot of art done in the next week or two, I hope that all of you do.

No comments: