Saturday, September 15, 2007

Unfinished sandwich


Here is my unfinished sandwich from the Thomas Mann workshop. I have not had the motivation to finish it. It will sit on my art table until I feel the need to finish it. I will look at it every day and be reminded of my grandmother who has passed away. The picture is of me when I was a toddler. I spent some time in Hong Kong with my grandparents when I was very young. I don't remember it but the pictures tell me that I must have been a happy child. Yeah, I was also a camera hog. This is the closest thing to scrapbooking that I will ever get!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is cool! I can tell you cherish the fond memories you have of your grandparents.
The pictures of children are always endearing, even our own. It reminds us of the simpler, carefree days as children when we were unaware of the stresses and ugliness that we find in the world as adults.
Thank you for sharing your childhood photo, and might I add it is such a sweet photo of you :)
Esmeralda