Monday, November 12, 2007

My "Z" for the Distressed Alphabet Swap


I am hosting this on the Art Techniques group. I started out with 1.5" chipboard squares. I used fluid acrylics for the background, transparent red oxide, transparent yellow oxide, and quin gole. I stamped various images on there when the paint dried. On some of them, I put the Tim Holtz crackle paint. Yes, it is good for small stuff like this because the crackling is smaller. I admit it! I am still kinda not liking it a lot though. I added some gold radiant rain from Lumiere. Z stamp in embossing ink and then gold embossing powder. Edges done with anthraquinone blue.
You can click on the pict for a larger view. Comments welcome.

1 comment:

Nona said...

Your zeds are Really Gorgeous, Belinda! I love your colour combinations and the Tim Holtz crackle paint works really well on these.