Monday, December 31, 2007

Beginning of a New Year

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year. If you have a blog, then I would like to see it, too. You can put the address in the comments section. I will look at it and then reject the address, so it won't get published in my blog. I put blogs in my blogarithm so I can see when someone posts something new. I love to see what other people do.



Do you have any new year's resolutions? I have a few. I don't know how long they will last though. I would like to do more with copper this year. I am into making earrings at the moment. I make all this jewelry and then don't wear it. I usually end up giving it away. I would like to work more with textiles and give my sewing machine a workout. I just bought some thread at Joann's for 50% off. I would like to just create, create, create. I have not been creating much this week. Muse is on a vacation. I won't be hosting too many swaps. I will be preparing to teach some workshops this summer. I don't need to lose any weight but I need to work out more to firm up what I have. I have to sleep more. I need to do more art with my kids. I need to not play the Webkinz games so much.

What am I working on right now? I am working on some copper found object art earrings. I am going to try a couple of gothic arch pieces. I got inspired after looking at Shari's blog and her group. I am also working on a paper quilt. I never sketch out my pieces but I did sketch out this because there are so many little panels.


So, what are all of you going to do in the new year? Whatever it is, I hope that you are successful. Wishing all of you the best in 2008. I hope you create your favorite piece ever and that you are just plain happy.


I am going to find "happy" right now.

1 comment:

rscoach said...

Hi Belinda - Happy New Year! wanted to give you my blog addresses - which I will be updating today - all the best in 2008 - Reva
www.creativerebelgal.blogspot.com
www.scribewizards.blogspot.com