Sunday, December 09, 2007

Skinny Book swap update

I have 4 categories left to do. I hope to finish it today and get in the mail in the next couple of days. Some have postage and some do not. I will pop the postage ones in the box and will get to the post office as soon as I can. I had to add some categories together so that people could get some pages back. There were a lot of people who did not send in their pages. Still, there are some extra pages going home to people. Since I am not in Art Techniques any more, I did not scan them. I don't have anywhere to put them. I can't put them in Mixed Media Art since most of you don't belong to that group. I don't want any copyright issues. BTW, if you want to trade pages, you can go to Mixed Media Art group and do it there. I am sure that people would love to trade pages with you. I was amazed at the pages when I was swapping them out.

I do have enough pages to bind and send off to CPS. Cross your fingers. Check back to my blog on its progress. CPS does tend to keep art forever, so don't hold your breath.

1 comment:

Judiwithaneye00 said...

Belinda, could you please post a link to the new group. I would like to join. I am keeping up with your blog since you left Art Techniques though RS Feed. Thanks. Judi Foster