Wednesday, December 05, 2007

so NOT Art Techniques

Apparently, some people think that Mixed Media Art is replacing ArtTechniques. That is not so. I was not even going to start any othergroups. I am down to 5 total Yahoo groups and am very happy about it.I started this group because so many people asked me to have a placewhere they could find me. This is it. This is also where I can communicate about the heart quilt journal swap. It had nothing to dowith Sherre Hulbert. She is a friend and wonderful artist. I amp robably not going to be very active in this group.


Judy, moderator, will help me run things. She is also fantabulous. Just needed to clarify.

I am doing the book cover swap because that is my muse at the moment.I would love to see other people's interpretations first-hand.

No comments: