Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Grungeboard 20% off!

I got a smile this morning - just a little one at 4 am central time. Christina at skybluepink.com is always trying to come up with fun new things for artists. I even have my own page on her site! It is too funny. Actually, it is just a page of fun things I have recommended or like to use. She has grungeboard on sale on her site. Some of the Elements are out of stock until mid-February but she does have some Elements and some of the other grungeboard like Alphas and digits. Don't let the price get you. You get a lot in every pack. If you want something which is on backorder, then you should email Christina and let her know what you want.

http://www.skybluepink.com/belinda.html Here is where you can find the grungeboard. This is also where I get my punchinella, game tiles like domino, travel mahjong, rummy, etc...She has fun things for charms. I also got the clockface that I used on my 2" piece here. I have also tried the little applicators. They are great for little spaces. I also got my bind-it-all from her. I still buy my coils from her. My 6th graders love it when we make books for class. I also like the pin backs that double as a pendant holder type thingie. She has a great collection of charms that I use on charm bracelets and to add-on to my own charms and pendant pieces - I get a lot of the Chinese ones. Wooden bingo pieces are easy to drill through and then add to your charms. I add them to travel mah jong tile pendants. She also carries Scrabble tiles. There are also the smaller, flatter ones. She recently got in the teeny puzzle pieces which are great for smaller canvases and ATCs. Okay, stopping now before I spend too much money.

No comments: