Saturday, January 19, 2008

Helping a Place to Bark

Passing this on since it is a good cause. Bernie Berlin has been doing this for a long time. She is very passionate about it. I met her at Art Unraveled last year. Very cool and very passionate about her art and her animals. I did not take a workshop with her but I had the chance to chat with her. She does need all the help she can get. Tim Holtz has added an incentive for donating. He is donating one of his pieces if you make a donation to her shelter. Bernie is trying to win a very large grant. If you can help, then please do so. I just made my donation.

If you want to see what Tim is donating to this cause, then click here:

http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/01/paying-it-forwa.html

This is a tangent, but have you seen the art in his website gallery? I really like a lot of those pieces. Way different from what he teaches in workshops.

No comments: