Sunday, February 17, 2008

CHA - Tim Holtz Idea-ology

This is the make 'n take that I did at the Advantus Idea-ology booth. Yes, I did it twice. It is just a piece of grungeboard - sanded, a little Ranger dauber, and then some distress inks. Blend and you are done. The little clasp is called a hitch fastener.


Tim Holtz has a bunch of new metal stuff coming out. You know how much I love metal. I am not groovin' on all of it but I will tell you about the stuff I do like. I can't scan the picts here because of copyright issues.


Philosphy tags that have a word and then some numbers underneath it. Would make a great pendant or part of a bracelet.


Sprocket gears - would be lovely in my assemblages.


He also has trinket pins - like the pins you would get for your key at the YMCA and some game spinners. He has some mini metal stencils, too.


I also like the journaling tickets. They look rather large. I could put an image in there or actually do some writing in there. Imagine that!


I do like the word keys - keys with words engraved on there and the Muse tokens. The muse tokens have a large letter in the middle and a word underneath. One example is U and then unique underneath the letter.


There is also ball chain in 3 colors. Not sure about that. Would have to see it in person. There are also swivel clasps with a short chain and new jump rings in distressed colors.


I am so groovin' on the hitch fasteners. I did like the sanding grip. I use a sanding block right now. It is a convenience item. It does make it easier than using a thin sheet of sand paper.

No comments: