Tuesday, April 22, 2008

How my sister is doing

A lot of you have asked about her. Thank you so much for your concern. I am losing quite a bit of sleep and weight since this all happened. Things have not gotten better. She was admitted into the hospital last week and she is still there. She fractured her back in different places - slipped in the bathroom. She is in a brace right now. She is heavily medicated and very depressed. She won't even talk to me. I guess the chemo made her bones more fragile. She is having radiation this week. Not sure what they can do for her back. My mom is with her 24/7 at the hospital. She was supposed to come home to take care of some things but had to cancel. We all just take it day-by-day. Thanks again for your well-wishes, kind thoughts, and prayers. Belinda

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I sure wish there was something we could do for you. This has got to be really hard. Let me know if I can help.
Just sent some dichroic hearts. Let me know if you want more.
Peace,
Peg