It is still a WIP but it is nearly done. I just added a bit of paint for contrast. It is sitting here with paint drying on it. I dripped some glue on it for texture and for a more aged, sitting-there-for-a-long-time look.
The spoons were alcohol ink'd. I did some basic wire wrapping on it. The scan looks a little dark. They look better in real life. Click on the link for a larger view. The backing is a piece of wood that has some latex paint and then some crackle paint on top of that. I cut some yardstick pieces and glued that on. I used the Dremel to drill holes through the spoons and into the wood. Used some wood screws to secure the spoons on. They were a tad loose, so I put some glue on there. I did it rather sloppily to add to the look. The hanging thing is just some copper wire that was oxidized.