Thursday, August 14, 2008

Life Update

I just found out that I have been accepted into a Reading Cohort in my school district. That means that I will be getting another master's degree. I already have one in elementary education and I also have an MBA. I will be taking a class one night a week and maybe during part of the summer. I knew that I would eventually go back to school for another master's. I can never know enough about teaching reading. It will only help my kids. It does not hurt that it will help me to get paid a little more. Paltry won't be paltry any more.

That means that I might be posting less and doing less art for awhile. I am only hosting a couple more swaps this year. I might not host any more this school year since I am going to be in this class. So, if you want to play, then sign-up now. I am hosting a skinny book swap in the Mixed Media Art friends group. I am hosting a Tim's Trinkets Necklace swap in the Ask Suze group. I am also hosting a charm necklace swap in the Dremel Artists group. The Dremel swap is just a 1-for-1 swap and I don't do anything except match up people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being chosen for the cohort...enjoy your last few days of summer! ...classroom & bulletin boards will be calling...will miss your frequent & funny insights on blog, but hey; you gotta do what's important.
good luck!
Dianne