Thursday, August 14, 2008

Lucky Me!

I just got some fantastic Prima flowers and leaves from cutabovescrappin.com. You can see what my entry was on their blog: http://www.cutabovescrappin.blogspot.com/ . Way cool that I won. Do those little flowered squares look familiar? They are my fabric 2x2s which people in that swap will be getting very soon. Very happy about that.


I also just found out that I am one of the winners in Pokey's fabric giveaway. She made some really cool screenprinted fabric. I am so excited! I cannot wait until it arrives. I soooo want to try it but cannot since I already have so many things that I am doing now. I cannot do one more new thing right now. I might wait until the spring when I can get outside to do it. Until then, I will have to hoard my fabric and look at it. I am not sure that I will last until spring! You can see Pokey outside doing the screenprinting: http://www.quiltingartsblog.com/

Fantabulous week. Like London would say, " Yay, me!" (Suite Life of Zack and Cody)

No comments: