Here are the 3 stencils I made today. Yes, they are a bit discolored because I did not scan them while they were pristine. They worked great. You can see from the above fabric samples where the fine line text stopped working after the first couple of squeegees because the paint clogged it up. BTW, save the acetate that comes on top of the stencil sheet. You can use it later to separate the sheets for storage. It still may be a bit tacky or you might have missed a touch of paint. Prevents it from sticking to each other.
The next batch will be smaller stencils. I will section each sheet off. I want to be able to layer patterns and colors so I can mix as I please. This was a lot of fun.