Friday, August 01, 2008

A very personal fat book





I got this fat book awhile back from Judy Matheny. She put this all together for me. Members of the Mixed Media Art Friends and ABC_alteredbookclub Yahoo groups did pages for me. This is a very precious and dear thing to my heart. They did this for me after my sister passed away. It means a lot to me. I love how they put so much detail in each page. Some even put on my favorite things - hearts! It means a lot to me because I have never met any of them, yet I can still call all of them my friends. This is by far the most personal piece of art that I have received. Thank you to all of you! It means a lot to me that you took the time and creativity to make this for me. There are 19 scans in all. Won't fit in one post. Please scoll down to see the whole book. You can click on the pict to get a larger view. This book is a wonderful rememberance.

2 comments:

Mary S. Hunt said...

great spreads!

Sandy said...

Oh, Belinda! How beautiful. What an honor and a tribute to you and your sister.