This is what I have been working on for the past couple of days. These are just the background pages. I am not sure what I will do with it yet. It has not come to me. The top is the actual background. The other 3 are just different pieces of the same piece of background. The top was the actual muslin - painted. I added on pieces of text and painted that. I will give full instructions later on. I was practicing my skull drawing skills. Just felt like it. I really do like how the background came out though. I am surprised how well the interference blue paint scanned.
I will be posting less to my blog now that I have started my reading cohort. It is a master's class that meets once a week for the next 3 years. I will be with the same people that entire time. It is through Northern Illinois University and my school district. I got my syllabus last night and there is a lot of work involved. With magazine submissions, misc. work for Dremel, and work for some other companies, I will be kept very busy. I will post when I am playing with a technique or have finished a piece. I will probably not post several times a week like I have been doing. I will do a blog giveaway when I think of it. Gotta go get ready for school now.