Friday, January 30, 2009

Charm swap sign-up ends Sunday

This is one of my favorite charm bracelets. It has charms that Harriet made for me. They are the very cute round beads and the square/tube beads on there. The rest are my charms and found objects.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mmartfriends/ Here is the link to join the group. The details are in the File section under Swaps. The sign-ups are in the database. You only have to commit to 5 charms at the very least. It is 5 for 5 with various categories.


Don't forget that skybluepink.com is having a sale on their charm stuff in honor of my charm swap and the charm swap that Cloth Paper Scissors is having. You can find the page here.


http://www.skybluepink.com/belinda.html You can find a lot of fun stuff for charms on this website. I also get my domino art stuff from here. I am also a punchinella princess. You can find some of my punchinella artwork from my early days in her gallery. I hear that punchinella is a big thing now overseas.
Charm swap sign-ups end tomorrow - Sunday!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Hey, you are awfully quiet. Hope you are feeling well. Am off to Vegas this weekend. Will send you all some warm air.