Sunday, January 18, 2009

Join Art a Week Blog

This is the message I posted to that blog that I just set up. Are you up to the challenge?Are you ready to do something for yourself?

This blog was set up in response to numerous emails I received from artists saying they wanted a way to create on a consistent basis. I figured this was a good way to do it. If you email me, I will add you as an author to this blog. You will post your artwork to this blog weekly to keep us updated on your progress. Techniques are also welcome. Plz keep your posts limited to art only. Do not feel that you HAVE to do it weekly. If life gets in the way, you do not have to make it up. This is supposed to be FUN - not added pressure or stress. Make it up, if you want to later on (but I won't make you. I am not the art police). My only job here is to ooh and aah over the artwork and to monitor the comments. I will occasionally add artwork of my own here. I will try and add something of my own on a weekly basis. My email link will be in the right column. Email me again if you do not receive a response from me within 24 hours.

Here is the link to that blog: http://artaweek.blogspot.com/

No comments: